Credit Card Rewards
CURewards®- Earn Points. Get Rewards.
Wouldn't it be great to actually be rewarded for the purchases you already make when you are using your SharePoint Visa credit card? Well, you are with the CURewards Program! Whenever you use your SharePoint Visa® Credit Card you will earn valuable Points which can be redeemed towards premium merchandise and exciting travel opportunities.
How the Program Works
If you currently have a SharePoint EMV Visa® credit card you do not have to do anything. CURewards is a free programs in which you will automatically earn Points every time you make a purchase using your card. If you don't have a SharePoint Visa credit card, simply contact a SharePoint Representative at (952) 930-0700 or (800) 752-3494.
These valuable Points can be redeemed for name brand electronics, housewares, fitness equipment, jewelry and more. You can also choose to redeem them for great travel options like airline tickets, cruises, rental cars, hotels and overseas tours. It is your choice.
How You Earn CURewards Points
You earn one (1) Point for every one (1) dollar you charge on your SharePoint Visa, net of any returns or credits you make (cash advances, use of convenience checks, balance transfers, interest accrued and fees assessed will not be eligible to earn Points in the CURewards Program). Unlike other credit card reward programs, there is no limit to the amount of Points you can earn. You can even double your Points earned when you use your SharePoint Visa for any additional travel needs such as extra airline tickets, car rentals, hotel accommodations and more when you are redeeming Points for travel.
In the future, SharePoint will also offer you bonus Points when you utilize other SharePoint products and services. This will allow you to get to your reward much quicker just by choosing SharePoint for your daily financial needs.
Points in the CURewards Program remain in your account for 5 full calendar years before they expire. This gives you plenty of time to save them up for that reward you are dreaming of. The following chart illustrates when your Points will expire:
Year Points Earned Points will Expire
2016 December 31, 2021
2017 December 31, 2022
2018 December 31, 2023
2019 December 31, 2024
2020 December 31, 2025
Rewards - You Have A Choice!
In the CURewards Program, you have plenty of choices when it comes to rewards:
- Air Travel Rewards* starting at 25,000 Points
- Cruise Rewards starting at 20,500 Points
- Hotel Rewards starting at 15,000 Points
- Car Rental Rewards starting at 6,250 Points
- Name Brand Merchandise Rewards starting at 2,500 Points
SharePoint may also offer rewards associated with our own products and services, such as discounts on loans or service fees. Your reward choices are endless - all you need to do is set your sights on the reward you are looking for!
Redeeming the Points You Earn
Redeeming Points in the CURewards Program is quick and easy. CURewards provides a web site for you to browse/select the merchandise or travel you have earned. Just visit www.CURewards.com, enter in your 16 digit SharePoint Visa credit card number and log in. It will then ask you for the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number for account verification. Once this is done you can:
- Search for specific merchandise by entering in a Point level, manufacturer name or key word. You can even redeem your Points once you have found what you are looking for.
- Learn about and redeem Points for exciting travel rewards.
- Review reward specials.
You can redeem your Points by calling the following:
- Merchandise Rewards (and all other questions about CURewards): 1-800-637-7728
- Travel Rewards: 1-800-900-6160
Go Ahead - Reward Yourself!
Start earning Points toward quality merchandise or that dream vacation you've always wanted just by using your SharePoint Visa credit card. It's free. It's easy. If you don't have a SharePoint Visa credit card, simply contact a SharePoint Representative at (952) 930-0700 or (800) 752-3494, or click here for an online application to apply today.
* Air travel Rewards require a 21 day advance purchase and a Saturday night stay. See Terms and Conditions for more information.
CURewards Terms and Conditions
- Every dollar in qualifying purchases, net of returns, "Participant" charges to their credit card account eligible in this Rewards Program ("Program") earns Participant one Point ("Point") as provided for in these Rules. No points are earned for finance charges, fees, cash advances, convenience checks, foreign transaction currency conversion charges, or insurance charges posted to their account. Charges or transactions may be added to, or removed from, the above lists of eligible charges and transactions from time to time at the sole discretion of the Program. Any questions as to what constitutes an eligible charge shall be resolved at the sole discretion of the Program. Points for this Program begin to accumulate with purchases Participant makes beginning on the first day of the billing cycle in which their Program begins and ending on the last day of the last billing cycle of the announced duration of their Program. Points earned from net purchases and point adjustments made between billing cycles will deemed as earned after being posted to Participant's next monthly card statement.
- Points can be used to order the awards described in the current brochure or the Program web site. Point requirements assigned to any award are subject to change from time to time without notice, and awards may be discontinued or substituted at any time. Accounts must be open and in good standing (not canceled or terminated by either party, not delinquent, over limit, or otherwise is not available to use for charges) at time of redemption. Awards are not available when a cardholder is in default under the card agreement. SharePoint Credit Union reserves the right to suspend the card holder's participation in the Program until the account is in good standing.
- Merchandise will be shipped via a parcel delivery service or by the U.S. Postal Service and should arrive 4-6 weeks after the order is received; otherwise, the Participant will receive an acknowledgement stating the anticipated alternate delivery date, except as noted on items shipped directly from the manufacture. There will be no charge for standard delivery. Shipments cannot be made to a post office box or outside the United States and its territories. No international shipments are permitted. A street address and home phone number are required to accept an order.
- A product, which is received damaged or defective, may be returned to the shipper within 10 days of receipt for replacement. All parts, instructions, warranty cards, and original packaging materials must be returned with the product. Be sure to note any exceptions, damages, or shortages on the delivery receipt before signing to accept freight shipment delivery from the carrier.
- The merchandise offered in this Program may be subject to standard manufacture's warranties. Warranty claims must be directed to the manufacturer.
- Points have no cash value. Points in this Program cannot be exchanged for cash, cannot be combined with cash to obtain awards, cannot be earned from or transferred to or combine with any other credit card account's Points for redemption.
- Points will expire five years from the end of the calendar year in which they are earned, and will expire on a first-in, first-out basis annually. (e.g. Points earned in calendar year one will expire on the last business day of calendar year four.) CURewards Points are scheduled to expire as follows:
Year Points Earned
Points will Expire
December 31, 2019
December 31, 2020
December 31, 2021
December 31, 2022
December 31, 2023
December 31, 2024
- Points will be deducted from the total Points available for redemption for any returns or credits reflected on the credit card account billing statement. The Participant's credit card account may be charged for the actual cash difference between the cost of the award redeemed and the net value of the actual points available for the redemption in the event Participant redeems unearned Points.
- Points may be forfeited due to Rules violations.
- This Program is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Participant is responsible for any federal, state, or local income or other taxes or gratuities, if applicable.
- Certain restrictions may apply to travel certificates, tickets and documents. Travel certificates, tickets, and documents are not exchanged, refundable, transferable or redeemable for cash. All travel certificates, tickets, and documents will be mailed first class U.S. Mail and will not be replaced in the event of loss, destruction or theft. Participant may request travel certificates, tickets, and documents delivered by overnight carrier and thereby agrees to pay the associated additional delivery fees by credit card. Participant is responsible for any applicable fees and taxes associated with travel redemption.
- The Participant's use of their credit card(s) following receipt of these Rules will indicate their agreement to comply with and abide by these Rules.
- The Program reserves the right to terminate or modify the Program or portions thereof at any time without restrictions or penalty. This means that regardless of a Participant's level of activity in the Program, the ability to accumulate Points or claim awards can be terminated or modified with or without prior notice. The redemption value of Points already accumulated may be changed at any time without notice and without restriction or penalty.
- All travel awards are subject to specific terms and conditions. Unless otherwise noted, airline reservations must originate from the contiguous 48 United States must be 21 days in advance of travel, require a Saturday night stay and may have restrictions, blackout dates and exclusions. The Program reserves the right to book all airline tickets on the carrier with the lowest available fare round trip between cities requested. Certificates have no value except when used under the terms and conditions accompanying them. Certificates and tickets issued for airline travel must be issued in the name of the redeeming credit card account holder or a member of their immediate family.
- The list of airlines, hotels, car rental companies, tour companies and any other listed award available in the Program is subject to change and may be discontinued in whole or in part without notice.
- The Program is not responsible for the performance of the airlines of the ticketed transportation. All reservations are made subject to the conditions of carriage, supply, or business of the party providing the service, which include exclusions and limitations of liability.
- Airline tickets are not refundable nor may they be returned to the Program for a credit of Points to the original account. They are non-changeable unless permitted by the airline issuing the ticket. Fees that apply due to permitted changes by the airline are the responsibility of the traveler. En-route stopovers are not permitted unless they are to make direct connections within the carrier's rules. Air travel must all be on the same airline. Minimum or maximum stays required by the carrier may apply.
- Issuance of some travel certificates does not constitute a reservation. In such cases the certificate holder is responsible for making all reservations with the company that issues the certificate.
- Every effort has been made to ensure that the information in the Program communications is accurate. The Program is not responsible for errors or omissions and reserves the right to correct such errors at any time, even if it affects a pending award redemption order.
- To see additional rules regarding certificate redemption for airline tickets, cruises, car rental and hotel awards, please see the travel section of the CURewards web site or contact SharePoint Credit Union. These terms and conditions combined with the General Program Rules and Conditions (available at the CURewards web site), and any local rules published by SharePoint Credit Union, constitute the full set of Program Rules.