Quicken & Quickbooks for your Business
SharePoint offers easy solutions to help Quicken or Quickbooks financial accounting software users easily integrate this software with their SharePoint online accounts to manage and control their finances. Below are guides and support to help you integrate and update everything you'll need.
- Manually import balances and transactions from online banking into Quickbooks
- Quickbooks is used for business account management
- Access the User Guide to view how easy it is to get started: https://fi.intuit.com/support/gsg/
- Having trouble? Use the troubleshooting guide to help: https://fi.intuit.com/support/hot_topics/Online_Errors.pdf
View the User YouTube video:
- For more great information, view the user video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yavqYmkuLFk
Other useful Links & Resources
- Cheat sheets: https://fi.intuit.com/support/tool/cheatsheet/
- Log Files Location: https://fi.intuit.com/support/logfileslocation.cfm
- If you need your institution's login credentials, please go to: https://fi.intuit.com/login/forgotcred.cfm (Your Branding ID/BID is # 10886, it will be required to obtain login credentials)
Contacting Customer Care
- Sign in to your QuickBooks Online company.
- Go to Help (?).
- Select Contact Us.
- Enter your concern, then select Let's talk.
- Choose a way to connect with us:
- Start a chat with a support expert.
- Get a callback from the next available expert.
- Ask the community to get help from businesses like yours.
Go to main navigation