Update: June 1, 2020
As Minnesota businesses slowly begin to reopen, we wanted to inform our members of our plan to reopen our branches. As an essential business, SharePoint Credit Union has remained open during the pandemic and continued serving our members through the drive-thru and limited lobby appointments. Beginning Monday, June 8th, we plan on reopening the Saint Louis Park and Burnsville branches with several enhanced safety precautions to ensure we are providing a safe environment for our members and employees.
Here is the information you need to know regarding the reopening of select SharePoint branch lobbies.
- Burnsville and Saint Louis Park branch lobbies are set to reopen June 8th. We will continue to provide service at our Medina branch through the drive-thru.
- Andover, Bloomington, Plymouth and Virginia branches will remain closed for the time being. We will notify our members as we continue to open our remaining branches when the time comes.
- Branch hours may vary by location. Please visit our website for specific branch hours at www.sharepointcu.com/locations.
- Social distancing. We will have markers on the lobby floor to indicate a safe social distance from other members. We will also limit the number of members inside the branch at one time.
- Branch safety. Member-facing employees will wear masks during business hours. Plexiglass shields have been installed and there will be a hand sanitizing station available.
- Masks. Although we will not be requiring masks to enter the branches, we highly encourage members to wear them for the safety of others. If you choose to wear a mask, you may be asked to step back six feet and remove your mask so staff can properly identify you.
- Cleaning. We have increased our cleaning efforts and continue to disinfect high-touch surfaces and member service supplies throughout the day.
- Coffee and water stations. These stations will be temporarily unavailable.
We want to make this transition as safe, easy and convenient as possible. We look forward to seeing you soon and continuing to serve you.
Update: March 26, 2020
We Are Open And Here To Serve You
As financial institutions are an essential service, SharePoint Credit Union remains open to serve our members during the "stay at home" order declared by Governor Walz this Friday, March 27, 2020.
We Are Committed
Although the COVID-19 situation continues to deliver constant changes in unprecedented times, SharePoint Credit Union remains the same. We are committed to meeting the needs of our members now and in the future. You can count on SharePoint CU as a safe, secure financial resource for information, place for earning higher dividends on your deposits and an excellent source to borrow, as well as place that will work with you when you need help.
The health and safety of our members, staff and community is our top priority. Therefore, at this time we will serve you with drive-thru service only at our Burnsville, Medina and St. Louis Park branch locations. Our night drop is available weekdays at our Andover, Burnsville, Medina and St. Louis Park locations.
Remote, Easy Access From Anywhere
Join the thousands of members who access their accounts remotely, by safely using SharePoint CU's Mobile and Internet Banking. Contact a Member Service Representative at (952) 930-0700 or (800) 752-3494 with questions about financial options, or to apply for an account or loan. Or, use Teller Line Connection (TLC) at (952) 988-8181 or (800) 752-3494 to manage your account.
With our MoneyPass® ATM Network, you have over 33,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide. You can also access your funds surcharge free at participating retailers during the checkout process.
Your Deposits Are Safe
We encourage you to talk with a SharePoint CU Representative regarding any financial concerns you may have, rather than withdrawing large amounts of cash, as the withdrawal of cash eliminates the NCUA insurance, and could put you at unnecessary risk. Your deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) per individual up to $250,000, while SharePoint CU offers an additional $250,000 of Excess Share Insurance (ESI). SharePoint CU members can rest assured their money is safe.
We Have Financial Solutions To Help You
SharePoint Credit Union offers a wide range of financial solutions, including those to help members manage through temporary or extended periods of reduced or lost income. Contact SharePoint CU to learn how we can help you based on your personal situation. View our Financial Resource Toolkit to learn more about some of our options.
Questions? View our FAQ page here.
We value your membership and are here to help you. Please contact us if you have questions, need additional services, or would like further information.
During this time, we also want to share trusted online resources for useful information.
Access accurate, up to date information on COVID-19 at www.cdc.gov
CDC recommends electronic payments to reduce the spread of COVID-19: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/downloads/workplace-school-and-home-guidance.pdf
Learn about scams and protecting yourself by visiting www.ftc.gov
Protect yourself from scams and price gouging with information from Minnesota's Attorney General, Keith Ellison who has advised consumers with information at: www.ag.state.mn.us/Office/Communications/2020/03/13_CoronavirusScams.asp
The Minnesota Credit Union Network (MnCUN) offers resources from financial counseling to food insecurity for Minnesotans during the COVID-19 pandemic: www.mncun.org/general/custom.asp?page=ConsumerCoronavirusResources